noviembre 25, 2013

Some Words

And if you don't believe me when I say you are a beatiful person, that from I met you I am more happy because your comprany strengthen me, I will say you that maybe for first time you don't have the reason. Because you are special, because you have an only personality, because you don't want cry again, because you have a ligh into your inside, because you have many things to give and you deserve all the possible happiness; and I say you all this like your friend... Because when you want, you can fly; because you can shine; you are so special and different! Because your heart is so big like a world, just that now is prisioned of you. Because you have been wound, because you have cried and you have fallen; but you have to understand you cannot be strong for ever, you cannot flee of the life and you cannot insulate your heart who is beautiful! And if sometime you say you want die for never more cry, I will say you: your life is so pretty and important that once you saved me, yes, you saved me of myself.

For a dreamy girl who has cried

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario